Sunday, May 30, 2010

3 more to go..

Whoo I haven't updated in a while now huh, oh well. My chemistry and physics practical exams are done and tomorrow's my chemistry paper 2 exam. My physics practical exam was okay, but my chemistry practical one, well to tell you the truth it was kinda weird. I mean I friggin ran outta time! Urgh, well anyway I can't be arsed to think about that. I've been watching Bobby Chiu's painting videos and podcasts these days and they're really awesome. Not just artwork-wise, but also because Bobby usually talks about stuff while he paints and his words are very inspiring and motivating. Especially for a kid like me, whose been in the depression dumps for quite a while now. Seriously worrying about stuff never helps. So I'm gonna believe that I'll do really well tomorrow and that's definitely better than worrying. Whatever, last year thanks to worrying I got a B in my maths O-level. Well not anymore! I have to and so I will get all A's in my AS level exams, because I really really want to. So tomorrow I gotta get out there and kick those wacky kids' butts...I mean I'll give it my best shot in my chemistry exam. Wish me luck all!

I have to go to bed now,
Good night
Mony

P.s- I have three more exams left, including tomorrows and my exams finish on the 10th of June : )

No comments: