Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Physics Paper 1 and mechanics exam tomorrow :D

So yeah, my computing paper-12 exam is done. It was okay, though I can't believe I couldn't finish the last bit of the last question. It was an algorithm and I only had a few lines more to write :\ Buuut, I'm not gonna let that get to me. The exam was okay and worrying about it wont help at all. It's not like worrying about its gonna get me better grades and stuff. Oh well. Whatever. I'll give it my best shot and be fast in all my other exams.

Tomorrow is my Physics paper-1 and mechanics exam and I just finished revising physics. I really love physics and I hope that I'll be able to get an A in physics in my AS level exams with really good marks. Like full marks. Yeah, laugh at me if you wish, but I don't care. I believe I can do it so I will. Yeah! :D Gotta kick those wacky kids' butts! Yeah!

Mechanics too, I understand it much better now. I have to give it my best shot. Gotta get all A's in all my AS level exams this time, last time I got 7A's and 2B's in my O-level exams. Which was good, but this time I have to do better... Because I want to..and I believe I can, so I know I will..Yeah :) I didn't put it in my new years resolutions list for nothing you know, I will fulfill all my new years resolutions for this year, of course within this year. Yeah!

Awesome song by Do As Infinity. It's called Hi no Ataru Sakamichi. The video's really cool too.

Wish me luck,
Gotta hit the sack now,
G'night all
Mony

No comments: