Monday, June 7, 2010

Rainy Day Animation :D

Well my next exams are on the 9th and 10th (the last one) and right before my chemistry paper-2 exam I got this random idea to make a sort of rainy day animation, it was a rainy day then and so after I got back home I did :D


Rainy Day animation by ~Noxmoony on deviantART

And my chemistry paper-2 exam was okay, lets hope for the best :) No more negative thinking on my part, yeah! Also I attended Last friday's chiutensity club with T-Bear and Chanp and it was AWESOME! Seriously...well I won't be doing any until my exams are over, which is this Thursday, yeah :D Here's the image I drew for the topic "Human Vs Nature", not a topic that I would choose to draw myself, but hey that's what its for right. Practice..and motivation.



This took around half an hour, but I couldn't submit it since my internet decided to be weird just when I was going to upload :\ But hey it was fun. And well as anyone can see, the image is barely finished heh.

Aand, Marcello Vignali Awesome artist, especially the stuff he drew for Lilo and stitch and his life drawings and graphite stuff..everything..super cool. Also Peter Chan (a.k.a Chanp) Super cool artist and he drew in last Friday's Chiutensity and he even talked to me in the chat, really nice person and very down to earth...same with Marcello. These artists are awesome. I've got more to list, but I've got to go now.

Take care now,
Wish me luck
Ciao
Mony

No comments: