Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Physics paper-2 exam tomorrow..and then one more to go

Yep, tomorrow's my physics paper-2 exam and including it, I still have two more exams to go. Eh, right, I'll definitely give it my best go, I love physics and I ain't wasting my time worrying about no exam ha ha. Because worrying never helps and it sucks...you might see me saying that a lot here, but thats because it really is true and I've had some pretty nasty experience with worrying. At any rate, gotta kick those wacky kids' butts tomorrow! Hell yeah! I believe I can get full marks in tomorrow's exam (laugh if you will) since I have to, as I really want to, so I know I will :D Yeah. Anyway its like almost 2:30am and I've got an exam in the morning, so I gotta hit the sack for the night.

Right, good night all and wish me luck
Take care now,
Mony

No comments: