Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sketching practice




yep yep
practice. :D
Photoshop CS 3 , wacom intuos 4.
I really enjoyed doing this, and yeah I used a reference for this. Well and I've been noticing this whole web comic movement for a while now and I must say its fantastic. There are some really really talented artists drawing their own web comics and I must say I'm really impressed with the varied styles and emotions a comic can carry. Here are two of my favourites :

The meek by Alexds1

Para-Ten by Ashwara

Ah which reminds me that I should get working on short stories to practice making short comics...hmmm

Well but then I need to finish my computing and art & design coursework projects
:\

Wish me luck you guys, the art exam wasn't held today. Though it should be held tomorrow, and the faster its over the better. Then I can begin working on my coursework.

But first I need to get a bit organized. Yep. Just sort things out and get stuffs flowing smoothly and all that. Ah well.

ooh and and inspiring music for now:

* Poets of the fall - Carnival of Rust
* Paramore - Brick by boring brick
* Rie Fue - Life is like a boat


G'night all
Mony

No comments: