Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hallelujah..



New drawing, mmhmm. I'm trying to shade using different tones, meh..its pretty relaxing to just start with a random colour for the shadows, and colour-pick your way to oblivion...with good music playing, yeah.

Only one more exam left now, and that's on Saturday. computing, age. Ah, Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah is such a soothing and lovely song. F was browsing DA today, and something made me realize that now I'm in my A-levels I should actually start looking for universities ..... especially in the UK. Since I've been reading about people preparing their portfolios for art school and such. since I'm not going to go for studying art at a higher level, I should look for good universities, prepare myself and I dunno funding and results and stuff according to the requirements of the course I'm going to go for.

So I started doing some research today and learned that to apply to Warwick University, in the physics department, I need to get an A in maths and physics...must and another A in any other subject. Well, this just means that I have to practice physics and maths hard to make double sure that I get those A's...and my other subjects too..

yep!

Ah, okay then enjoy the song

G'night all
Mony

No comments: