Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Paint chat session



Ha ha, yeah so I was looking at the paint chat doodles by Yanyu and well thought that I give Niko's a try. So I went and registered there and it was done pretty quickly...unlike what I had thought..since I thought that it takes them a day to process the request and all. Wooh. Ah well and then I logged in and entered a normal drawing room. Well yeah and the java applet loaded pretty fast and well before I knew it I had found myself a little empty space and I was drawing this. I kinda like how this turned out. I think I might make her a character and even draw a character sheet for her. I've never done one of those.

There were these people there...after drawing for a bit I said hi to them and two of them replied back to me. Well I tried taking part in the conversation that was going on but no one seemed to be paying me any attention so I finished my drawing, said bye and left. Yeah.

Today is Tzu and my aunt's birthday. Happy birthday you guys! I love youu <3

>w<

Well I better get going. I should start working on my coursework already. Mum's get pissed off at me.

Okay then
ciao all
Mony.

No comments: