Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finding the right laptop is soo..hard =_=

It really is. Earlier on I stated that if I ever got a laptop, I'd get a macbook pro, but the truth is that its not feasible for me to get one. Plus while I do like mac OS X, I'm also a windows user. And then I'm a gamer. A macbook pro 15inch costing $2,299.00, just doesn't cut it. Here in Bangladesh, they cost even more. With that price I can get an awesome gaming laptop that'll eat up any game I throw at it. But then that's where another problem comes in. Gaming laptops are hard to choose from...I mean I love to play and well I'd want my laptop to be capable of handling most of todays games at high settings. After a lot of searching I did find some great laptops within my price range and neat to look at. BUT..but, *sigh* they aren't available here!!! WTF is available here?!?! Not even a good Sony Vaio model...all they have here are mid range HP pavillion notebooks and some other stuffs that I don't care about. This really is going to be hard.

Though I must say there are some sweet laptops available nowadays, outside of Bangladesh that is. Or maybe there are more laptops available here, only I don't know. Wish I knew. Ah well, at the mo, I can't be bothered with thinking about laptops. I'm aware of the stuffs in the global market now and I aint googling for laptops any more at the mo. I'm tired.

They have great desktop stuffs here, but I must say I'm disappointed with the variety of laptops available here. Ah..someday..someday. Like my desktop is awesome and all, but I was hoping to find a good laptop. Maybe I will. Who knows right.

Anyway here's a little something I drew in Photoshop today, he he, was trying out the rough brushes around the end of the default brushes list. Well I kinda like the outcome. It kinda looks like water colour on a thick and rough paper.



I used Photoshop CS 3 and I use a mouse as usual. Texture from : link

Okay ciao all,
gotta sleep
Mony

No comments: