Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got a GRAFA excellence award!! w00t!

Ahem, I'd firstly like to thank The ALmighty, my parents, my friends..my pokemon toys..yadda..yadda yadda..for this great honour..lol I sound like people when they get an award...but then I actually got one! I got a GRAFA excellence award!!



yuss, in all its glory...woo
Awesome. I was soo stoked, like never..never in my dreams had I expected such an award to just plop into my mailbox ..this is, I dunno, I'm really honoured! Thanks a lot to the guys over at GRAFA

Now, I gotta haul my arse off my pc and actually practice drawing stuff..like everything *noobiiiie* and learn 3d stuff properly..and study properly and...and ..practice writing..programming..animating..japanese!!! o_O..and the list goes on

Well, whatever, thanks again Zubuyer (he be the admin and founder of GRAFA)
Really appreciate it!

Yeehaw,
that's all for now
ciao
Mony

No comments: