Monday, December 21, 2009

Exams are over :D and sketches...

Yeah, I sketched these with a gel and a ball point pen..pilot ones to be precise. Texture by Bashcorpo, here..I think I might make a proper character outta this girl..or she may just randomly keep appearing in my sketchbook. XD

Exams are over..whew
What a relief.

Anyway, I keep forgetting to post new stuff here. My mind wanders too far sometimes..especially after watching Howl's moving castle. It's just sooo good..I'm lost for words, its just ..breathtaking. Ha ha

yep
Inspirational music at the mo:
Sekai-no-yakusoku-Jinsei-no-merry-go-round
:)

Also, tomorrow I've got a rehearsal for going up and down a stage to get a certificate I suppose..pretty silly, I mean why would anyone need to rehearse for that? Beats me, ask our school, they know it all. And on Wednesday we've got a sort of O/A-level academic excellence ceremony thingy, talk about turkey, I get an academic excellence..something award or something like that. XDD The stuffs our school comes up with.

Ah well anyway, my holidays are here, whoopeee..

So I've got a lot planned to do this time, hopefully I'll get to do all that.
I feel lightheaded now..I'll write a proper post sooon ..am trying to learn some three-dee stuff :3

Ciao all,
Mony

No comments: