Monday, December 14, 2009

Physics exam...

So today was my physics precambridge exam...and shiittte, it was weirdd. That's the one word that actually defines it. That's okay, as long as I can get a good enough grade to be allowed to register for my AS level exams for the may/june session I'm happpy ! We weren't even taught all the stuff in class! And I just barely finished the syllabus last night..yeah

But next time, I kicking some serious arse! Hell yeah!

Chemistry and English exam this Thursday and then computing and then holidaaaaaaaaaay!

The problem with me this time is that I've been too worried about whether I'll be able to register for all my exams for this may/june..well I've had enough of that! No more effin worries for me thanks, I aint worrying! I'll pass em all, no sweat..

:D

Okay
that's all
ciao

Oh and, here's a wip:

No comments: