Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy holidays! And, I made an animatic


Happy holidays people! Look I made a drawing in that facebook graffiti app! And I don't even like facebook and hardly ever go there. I just followed this link an artist at dA embedded ya know, and well I ended up in the facebook graffiti page. So instead of watching the replay of her drawing, I just went and drew something, guess its probably because I haven't been able to draw anything aside from animation frames and stuffs these few days. Well why you ask? Because..because I'm entering the GRAFA Logo Animation Mini Challenge yeah :D.

So I had to open a thread and show my progress, as I go along. We are four participants so far, including Zubuyer (admin, founder,awesome artist, a good friend and basically a really nice kid)who is one of the judges too XDD ( but he says he's doing it for fun so yeah :D). Well I'm not doing this for winning or anything, though that GRAFA notebook does seem to be nice, but I'm doing this for having fun, and learning and getting better at this in the process. yeah. Ok here's my animatic.



And here's my thread since I'm too lazy to post all those images and stuffs here again.

Okay people, wish me luck. I haven't been able to draw much nor read much, nor study much... I'm a lazy bum, someone please knock some sense inta my head D:

I gotta finish this and study for my exams too.
yeah

Till then Happy Holidays, and ciao.
Mony

P.S.- I finally got my hands on Mirror's Edge and damn is it awesome! Its is soooooooooo coool, prolly one of the best games I've ever played. And the 1st person point of view just makes it all work so well, also the graphics are drop dead awesome! Just too good. Well I'll play it regularly after I'm done animating my entry. G'night all. :D

No comments: