Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New year and my GLA animation is finally finished

Yeah sorry for the lateness, but Happy New Year 2010!! Also after the weeks worth of half arsing my project to the finishing line, its finally over...phew, that was some thing. Anyway, I'm done with it and it's not the best animation out there and I know that I could've done better, but what the heck. It is what it is and I'm not going back to it..so yeah



yeah
:D

And well I haven't been ab;e to draw much right, but now that I'm done doing the animation, I can finally go back to my normal lazy lifestyle :D, yayness. So I'll ne studying for my AS level exams and I'll try to draw whatever I can in between bouts of studying and stuff. And here's something random I drew:



I wanted to do a quick doodle to test how masking worked and well this happened, still don't get this masking thing much, but now I do understand how the quick mask mode works..nice...Oh I did this in Photoshop CS 3 and I use a mouse. Its ironic how before I didn't have the money to buy a tablet but opportunities to get one used flutter in now and then and now that my mum has the money to get me one, I can't seem to be finding any way to get my hands on a nice shiny wacom intuos 4...wacom tablets aren't available here D:, sucks doesn't it?..well whatever, I can wait

Tablettt..where are youuu? >.<

:D

Okay then thats about it for now, wish me luck, pre cambridge results are probably going to be published tomorrow..yeah, have to get good grades. Oh and school's opening tomorrow too. Yeah.

Ciao
Mony

No comments: