Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aand the voting begins!

Yep the voting has begun at GRAFA, over at this thread. :D

Winners will be chose on the following categories: 1) Best Entry
2) Best Work In Progress

And guess what? Lol, but people are actually voting for me..XDD This is amazing, they are voting for me in the work in progress category...like I'm just so surprised, I mean when I was working on this, I never thought about winning or losing, I just wanted to finish it...for my mum, my cousin chubby, and all those people from GRAFA and Anna from dA who had been encouraging me all along, and never did I think that people would actually vote for me...I mean wow, Thanks all. The fact that you voted for an air headed aspiring kid like me is soooo much to me...I can never express how much this encouraged me to get better at animating and heck, even my studies! This is my prize ^ ^



And all the people who entered did a fantabulous job, I mean they're all so talented wow. Congratulations to everyone who entered.

^_____^

Now I gotta go and study,
ciao all
Mony

No comments: