Sunday, January 31, 2010

Got my Wacom Intuos 4 medium ! Huzzah!

Yeah, I have been neglecting my blog again...sorry bloggie =_=..here's what happened:
My AS level registration is complete. Finally.

And today...

I got my Tablet! Just this evening!
Ahhh...its fantastic, I can draw with it, navigate with it and even write with it! Fantastic! Sooooo coool..and I ordered the medium sized one...still kinda wondering whether it'd be large enough or not...man...was I ever wrong! Its soo large and definitely more than enough..thank God that I didn't actually order the the large one! But hey the're all cool. I loove youu tablet honey ~

here's how it looks like:



Zubuyer dude brought it over to my place this very evening! Just when the power was out too...great..and then we had to open the box with the light from the candle! And Zubuyer actually came over to my house! Woah, that was cool. Too bad he couldn't stay for long. And just after he left the power came back. Sheesh. At any rate here're two of my first proper drawings with my tablet!





Photoshop CS 3...can't believe my tablet is finally here XD
I did draw some random doodles to get the hang of my pen...but they weren't really undertsandable and I didn't save em...just kept jumping from program to program..yeah

:D

Will post photos of my tablet as soon as I can! I did take em..just too lazy to upload em. And I'm still working out how to use my tablet >_>. Will install the bundled software soon, hopefully.
Ciao all
wish me luck for my studies, mock tests are coming! Yeah
G'night All
Mony

No comments: