Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bleach equals awesomeness!

Heck yeah. Bleach is really cool, the manga is just fantabulous. Tite Kubo's drawing style just rocks and so now he's among my top favourite comic artist's along with Hiromu Arakawa, Jim Lee, Masashi Kishimoto, Echiida Oshi, Tomoko Ninomiya among others. I've been hearing about bleach and ya know been seeing all those fanarts on dA and well never really thought about it much until recently when I got animax back and discovered that they were showing Bleach there. I was merely curious..and then one day I happened to see an episode and that sold me. Next thing I knew..I was staring at the first page of the Bleach manga on my LCD screen. And darn is it awesome or what. I should be making some fanart soon, but drat aint getting around to doing it.

On a brighter note, Zubuyer dude from GRAFA is helping me get a tablet! Woohoo, he ordered my intuos 4 medium. It should be arriving within a week or so. Kudos to you Zubuyer and your awesome hardware guy ^ ^ I'm pretty excited but I have to be patient. If I could wait for a tablet these many years, then I can definitely wait for a few days more. Tablet, have a safe trip!

And I got java back so I did this oekaki here :


I discovered a couple of days back that my oekaki central account had somehow vanished. So I did this on the oekaki board at 4chan.org. I tried to use paint chat but somehow none of the brush stroke appears so couldn't do that.

And here's a drawing I just did a couple of minutes back in painter X. I just opened up painter and just started drawing with the felt tip pen and the strokes were coming out smooth and so I went and drew this. :D



I like how she turned out. I kinda sharpened it a bit in Photshop CS 3.

Argh, I need to study. Have been procrastinating. Time to get serious and kick some serious wacky kid butts!! Oh and my pre cambridge results aren't out yet. Well I have to do well, so let's hope for the best! I have to pass all my subjects well enough to be allowed to sit for all my AS level exams this may/june 2010, so yeah.

Well, that's all for now. I haven't been updating my blog as regularly as I'd like to, but hey I did just now.

Here's cool song from the Bleach anime I like, sung by Orange Range ( pronouced O-renji Renji )



I've been hearing the mirror's edge OST 'Still Alive' recently and its really good. Have a look :



I wasn't aware that there was a song..I was thinking about finding the game theme and then I came across a post by my friend Anika..aka nikki..or naiik, embedding this song and then I was like woah, so there's a song. So I've been listening to it since. Gotta love it. Damn it, the video player spills from my blogging area, ah well hey its HD..lol

I need to play mirrors edge..only I can't seem to finding a way to escape from the cops after the first mission is done and I always end up getting killed. This sucks. I hope I find a solution soon

Take care all.
Ciao
Mony

No comments: