Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Okay I've cooled down and some more wips.

I felt so wacky then...as if all sorts of sadness and despair were weighing down upon my lone back. But I'm feeling better now. Arrgh, I should concentrate properly on my studies....ORZ

But the good thing is that I'm finally being able to concentrate. I finished the first two chapters of my Chamistry book and found out about the fascinating world or orbitals and subshells and the relationship between them and the chemical properties of elements. Cool

I have to start on Physics. I did, and I solved a few of the mcq problems from the book but now I need to focus on solving the more mathematical problems after them. I'll start on em tomorrow and will try to post them when I'm done with them.

Here are some more wips for now:





I use a mouse and well am pretty much used to using one! I've been drawing with a mouse for..what..9 years now!! Yep. That's another story. I'll write more about it later. I gotta go.

Bye
Mony

No comments: