Monday, September 28, 2009

I've been ignoring my blog again..o_O

Okay, something I drew on my cousin Eva's computer in Paint. This is supposed to be me, though I don't look anything like it..Ah well. At least I can imagine myself to be like this. Well though I used to have a similar hair style until my hairdresser butchered my hair and made it excessively short. I wear similar clothes and at the mo am wearing a black tee with thin white horizontal stripes and a pair of red three quarters..comfy :D

Anyway, I've been ignoring my blog again...sucks..I'll post regularly from now on, even if its just a word. And I drew something around 20 minutes ago. Here:



It's pretty simple, but I like it. It was a quickie done in painter X with the oil pastel brush...its cool. I didn't use it before and well I was browsing through Kheleksul's gallery at dA and well came across a pic that she had drawn mostly using that brush...though I'd try it out..and then I slapped on some colours to the sketch using the round digital watercolour brush, pretty nifty that.

ciao
Mony

No comments: