Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aye, but I'm just a kid

Okay, I'm kinda upset right now..so beginning of drama + ranting:

Its really annoying. I like having short hair, I don't like make-up, I don't like wacky stuffs like wacky Indian clothes ..I don't like earrings and other trinkets...but that doesn't mean that I want to be a boy or something!! I hate it when people around me assume it that way, urgh. I'm damn proud to be a girl !! Duh, this sucks big time. I JUST WANT TO BE ME!!! I don't care, if you frigging think that I want to be someone else...you might, but not me! I love cartoons and I'm 16 ..SO??? Big deal, and for the people who called me a baby a few minutes ago, sure, I am a baby...you might not know this, but I wholeheartedly would love to be one year old again....and I know I can't be one, but don't you realise that I'm a KID??!? And no matter how old I become, I'll always be a kid at heart...because that's who I AM! hmmph..*blows a raspberry and walks away*


I feel loads better now
:)

No comments: