Saturday, September 19, 2009

:D Got a cool 4Gb RAM update..whoopers!

yep, I did get it and a new power supply since my old one got busted..and now my computer's back and running faster than ever! Yay for computie! Hurray!
Anyway...I'm sorry bloggie that I haven't updated you in ages, but well hey here I am ^ ^
[ I sorta have a habit of naming my stuff, even my blog..by adding an -ie suffix to em XDD]

okay, so here's sth I did when my computer was lying dormant with its busted power supply..



And then I got some thick paper for drawing a piece for a competition and instead of doing that I cut out a little piece out of it and drew this sweet girl, she's called Demure Rose apparently, pretty fancy name if ya ask me *wink*.



The paper felt good to sketch on but the problem was that it kept soaking up all the water colours and got really wet and had creases and none of the beautiful water colour texture to it...ah well
Someday I'll get real GOOD PAPER!!

ah well, that's it for now,
ciao
Its like 4:59 in the morning and I gotta eat my Seheri..and then sleep.

*yawn*

No comments: