Monday, April 16, 2012

Rainy day girl WIP



Yeah yeah another girl in a rainy day..I sure like rainy days a lot eh.Well I WAS born in the rainy season..on a really rainy day so maybe that's why lol. XD Anyway I drew this maybe 2 weeks ago..yeah it was raining that day so I felt like doing a quick drawing...but then for some reason I decided to complete it and so this is how it's going. I'm trying a out a slightly different lineless style here, the sketch is visible since I need to use it as a guide. But all those effin layers..damn I'm too lazy to use that many. I keep wanting to merge em all and paint over. Getting hard to stop myself from doing that *facepalm* At any rate since I got exams, ain't getting to work on it much. Opened it up last night after ages and added more colours and started shading. Dunno when it'll be finished though. Oh well.

Here's how it looks without the lines (still haven't finished adding all the flat colours though):

Kinda funky painting like this, though I got so used to painting on a few layers that switching from one layer to another is becoming a bit annoying XD Oh well.

Photoshop CS3 with me intuos 4. Painter X for the sketch.

Anyway,
I gots ta run.
See ya.
Take care
Ciao

2 comments:

KiLLSWiTCH said...

Hey! Found your blog xD! I like how this drawing is shaping up! Keep going!

Noxmoony said...

@KiLLSWiTCH: OMG hey hey hey! Eeek ya found it xDD Thanks a lot man, real glad ya think so. I'll work on it some more once me exams are done see. Thanks a lot for dropping by and also commenting. Thank you so much >w<