Friday, April 6, 2012

Shana Wip

Last night I felt like drawing Shana and so I took out me sketchbook and drew her. And since my markers were in my marker bag I didn't have trouble getting em out. Then I started colouring. It was fun colouring with me markers after so long. Sadly my yellowish shade marker died while I was colouring the skin. What a disaster. Somehow managed to colour the rest of the skin with another marker. But it looks kinda crappeh. Oh well. Have some wips, ain't done yet though. Sketched it with me pilot mechanical pencil, inked with a 01 sakura micron pen and am colouring with copic ciao markers on 135 gsm A4 sketchbook paper.

I don't usually draw this big. But I wanted to sth larger for a change since it'd be nice to have some significant marker drawings since when my markers ran outta ink I could see these pictures and say here's where all that ink went. Plus I thought it'd be fun to do a larger drawing. Hope this turns out nice...

I gots ta go now,
Ciao XD

2 comments:

KiLLSWiTCH said...

Awesome stuff! Love to see your workflows! I really like the fact you have started this so early...never stop what you are doing, not for anyone..you are gonna go places if keep working hard! Keep it up!

Noxmoony said...

@KiLLSWiTCH: Oh woahhh man you're too kind ^^; It ain't awesome or anything...but thank ya SO SO much. Means a lot to me. Really glad ya like the workflow..this was a more lazy workflow since I just did a super messy sketch and inked over that lol..instead of making a clean sketch.

Thank you very much, Aye Cap'n, that I won't! Thank you so much, I'll do my best! Gee thanks again..*scratches head* I just came to my blog randomly and saw your comment...it just made my day see. I don't usually get comments in my blog that much..so it was most certainly a pleasant surprise :3