Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sleeeepy o_O

I feel so sleepy I don't even...my sleeping pattern's gone down the drain. I can't even keep my eyes open even though I slept from 5:30pm in the afternoon till 8:30pm at night. Okay so that's 3 hours..still I can't believe I'm feeling this sleepy at this time of the day. It's not even 10pm yet. Maaaan this sucks. I don't even feel like doing anything. Just feel like dropping off to sleep. Hmm the last few days I've been waking up around 8:30 or 9am even if I went to sleep at like 4:30/5am...o_O It's not like I wasn't sleepy..I was really really sleepy but I couldn't sleep. Maybe I woke up cause I was hungry..This just sucks. Let's hope I can get some sleep tonight. 

Aside from that I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this normal distribution thingy. Though it's still a pain in the butts. I got so much to study and yet I'm feeling so sleepy....sheesh.

Well see ya
Ciao
Super sleepy Mony signing off.

No comments: