Thursday, February 2, 2012

OSU!

Right so I just thought I'd practice drawing a face profile..since I fail at em so far. And aside from this I haven't drawn anything. I just cleaned my camera memory and stuff so I could take pichhars in tomorrow's sketchwalk.

To be honest I'm really excited and nervous about this. Excited because it's a really fun event and I get to meet with some of my friends from GRAFA and...well a few anyway. But mostly because I'll get to meet with other like minded people and sketch and talk with them and stuff. I like staying in my room and all..but I haven't been able to talk with my friends much recently since being sick it hasn't been possible for me to come online and stuff much since the beginning of the year. But I ish better now so I guess I should go out and get some fresh air...well if ya can get 'fresh' air in Dhaka XD At any rate I've missed all the GRAFA adda's (meet-ups) aside from the third one..and thinking about how awesome it was meeting with em awesome folks from GRAFA, though I only talked with Zubuyer (who ish ma buddy and bro and a super talented artist) and Sabya Bhai (maaad skills and a super nice person)..and around the end Emu bhai(awesome cg artist and another awesome person) ..but it was still awesome. I really want to attend the sketchwalk event.

But here's why I'm sorta nervous about this. I'm a terrible shy person in real life. LIKE REALLY. It's quite tough for me to start conversations with folks I dunno. When I know people, well I'm very talkative and friendly and stuff..but when I don't know them..yeah I hardly know how to start a conversation. I don't have any trouble with communicating with unknown people over the internet or phone..but it's face to face conversation that I kinda dread. So I can really relate with Neeka. Okay I'm not scared of people like her..but I usually tend to find ways out of having to talk with unknown people. Though if I've already known someone from the internet, then I don't have much trouble talking with em. I'm just a bit socially awkward. That's another reason why I always dreaded having to go to music school to learn to sing..since then I'd have to sing in fronta people..which is why I left. Though I wouldn't mind playing instruments heh. Yeah I'm weird like that. Anyway, so while I know Zubuyer will be coming along, I'm not sure about anyone else. One thing I know is quite a few people I don't know will be coming. So it's like this challenge for me ffffffff. Which is why I ish nervous..being the one initiating the event, I really don't know what to say to them. I even tried practicing a speech uhhhh. So I dunno, kinda nervous heh. But it's okay! I can do this! *hufff* I'll just think they're all pineapple people and then somehow talk. Like Zubuyer said..they ain't gonna roast me and eat me up..YEAHH. And if people just start talking to me automatically it'll be loads easier XD

Oh well at any rate. I really want to meet more like minded folks and sketch with em. Yeahh.
I'll do my effin best! God knows I need to improve my communication skills. And make this sketchwalk work out!

Now I gotta decide which markers and pens to put in my pencil case...hmm.
Oh well
Take care
Mony

P.s- the new blogger interface is pretty neat..especially the one for composing the blog post.

No comments: