Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hmm..

(vent)

Ah my mocks just finished today. And since my mum gave me a free day today I thought that I'll do cg stuff all day today..I started working on my katamari model in Maya..and messed up quite a bit. So then I started looking at some tutorials except my internet started acting up...then I thought I'd practice drawing a face facing the viewer..and after a few tries I stopped. THEY SUCKED SO BAD. And photoshop was lagging too. Sheesh I really need that processor+motherboard update. I'm feeling so uninspired right now, it's lame. Where did all my inspiration go? Even last night I was full to the brim with ideas..and now that I have a whole day to do as I please all my ideas just jumped outta the window. Just like that...And now I have a raging headache..geez I need some sleep. Slept for a few hours only last night..which wasn't  a big deal for me even early last year...but then after I got sick my parents made sure I didn't stay up late..and now that I'm starting to stay up late again, well let's just say I'm not used to it anymore. So can't stay up till 4-5am straight for many consecutive days just I could before.

I'm just a kid with all these big dreams...but sometimes I can't help but feel I'm going nowhere. Like I'm still stuck in the same step in the staircase of life and can't seem to climb onto the next step. I know I'm moving forwards..but well it's prolly my tired brain talking heh. When I think about what I did the last 2 years..or atleast 1.5 years...my mind registers blank. Nothing. I did nothing these 2 years..nothing that can be considered an accomplishment. Just feel kinda sad thinking about that. But well it's no use feeling sad about it. Oh well, it's okay I'm back to my ol' confident and optimistic self ain't I? YOU BET! So it's no use moping around..ha ha after getting all this out I feel a lot better. It'll take me a while to be able to regain my drawing and creativity flow again...so there'll prolly be a lotta rant posts like this, but I'll keep at it and do my best! HII YAAHH!

I'll take a break from my computer now and take a shower and nap a bit. Then I'll get crackin on that katamari model. And doodle stuff too. Heck yeah!

See ya
Ciao
Mony

No comments: