Thursday, April 29, 2010

So...

Uh yeah, damn I've been soo lazy that I haven't updated in like a month...darn...sorry blog-dude, won't happen again...eh, I just keep telling that, but still! Any way, my art coursework was finished a couple of weeks ago and I got sick after that. My teacher didn't seem to be liking it, she said she was expected something better. Yeah. But my mum liked it, that's what matters. I hope that the folks at CIE can like it. And then I was sick with a fever and bouts of this nasty headache and just weak all over. I'm much better now, though am still kinda weak. Kinda.

Woo, time sure flies, my AS level exams begin from the 12th of May...oh well we have the controlled test for Art and Design earlier from the 6th to the 8th. Three days, 5 hours each. 15 hours. But I hope I can finish my work earlier so that I can study for my other subjects.

Will be updating regularly and stuff.
See ya
Ciao
Mony

No comments: