Saturday, April 3, 2010

In the Rain


Something I drew yesterday. Took me a while, this did. Actually it was meant to be a speedy, I wanted to improve my speed I guess..yeah
Click the image for full size...this teeny size doesn't show all the details.

But still it was nice working on this...though I lost my patience and my mind kept wandering and stuff..I wanted to ditch this and draw something simple and fun..XD

I think I'm kinda getting better at painting like this. I tried out some of the watercolour paper I bought and its got quite a lot of texture, since I want to use water colours as the main media for my art coursework, I'm trying to get better at it.

I went to chemistry coaching today, after like 2-3 weeks..ah how awesome it was without coaching...though I can't say that I enjoyed those weeks since I had exams and my computing coursework to be finishing. =_=

Still I miss studying and I hope I can finish my art coursework soon and get back to studying, doodling and snoozing like I usually do. Oh lol, I could actually draw a dog here! Yuss, here's the little pup:

My friend says that he looks happy..maybe, my intention was to make the puppy look a little down XD Oh well, as long as he looks like a dog..works :D

Kay, that's about it. Oh its all done in photoshop CS 3 with my wacom intuos 4. Walkthrough coming soon!

See ya,
Ciao
Mony

No comments: