Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eldest

My mock 2 exams are hopefully finally over. I've been feeling pretty much wacky all day today..due to a particularly nasty bout of indigestion....bleargh

Anyway so I finished reading Eldest today and I must say I'm really impressed..when I first started reading it, I didn't know what to think, but as the plot progressed I realised that Paolini has really improved as an author. I love Eragon, but I think Eldest has a lot more intensity?...yeah. Kudos Master Paolini!

I should do some fanart..but well. Also I finally finished the creature in the case which I've been wanting to finish, but didn't get around to reading more that the first few pages. I want to read more books related to Lirael, Sabriel, Touchstone...the lot of them from the Old Kingdom Trilogy. Its just soo cool, and damn is Garth Nix an awesome writer or what. I should make proper drawings of my favourite characters and stuff now that I've got my tablet. Hmm...

Here's a little drawing I did :


Whats she got in her hand there? Maybe its a red psp? Or a DS...or maybe just a purse. Who knows. XD

Eh, I feel sick and I've got a nasty headache.
Goodnight all,
Mony

No comments: