Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wip! After ages XD

Sup folks? This has become too much of a rant blog recently hahah...but there used to be a time when I wasn't SO ranty XD Oh well, anyway thought I'd post a wip of what I'm working on...And I recently spoke at TEDxDhaka, which was ....SO amazing I can't even say...still haven't done a recap of that, but maybe I'll do it when the videos are out.

Le WIP

I'll finish it up tonight hopefully..This initially started as a drawing I did to calm myself..and then I wanted to polish it up somewhat....I'm basically trying to get back to drawing on a regular basis again...like my own stuff that is. I often find myself having lame artblocks..so I'm trying to get out of them..

I post most of my art these days on my doodle blog and tumblr as well lmao...since the tumblr android app is easy to upload mobile doodles and stuff from XD And I often doodle on my phone these days.. But yeah I'll make a dump and post em here XD

Till then,
Ciaossu!
Mony


No comments: