Wednesday, October 23, 2013

ughh

I've had a really tiring day.....and gosh there's so much I want to do....but man I'm tired and I'm sleepy.....and dayum why do my cg and animation skills suck so bad...idk wtf man....

//rant// Proceed with caution



UGHH

and fuck man why do I have to go to that lameass place too huh? Screw you LameSU >:C

I'm just...feelin weird...it's like there's way too many things I'm trying to focus on and at the end of the day I just feel lame cause my skills suck so bad.....

I gotta finish my film, and I really want to. But then I need to improve on my cg skills too....and need to learn French, Gobelins applications be opening in a few months....and I just....don't even





WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

EVEN

And everytime there's too much deadline pressure at work, I wish I could help out in someway....maybe help ni san with some animation or help my co worker buddy with some modeling.... I dunno...I just sit there and watch em work their ass off... I mean yeah I do some storyboards, or some lamo conceptart stuff..but dayum they suck...and  I dunno...I wish I could be of more help....and I wish I were a better artist.....

I just feel so down right now I can't even.....I'm tired of this lame feeling...I'm just...ugh


I suck


.........



ugh I should just go get some sleep.......

but ranting feels good....I mean seriously you can't always rant to people...so there I rant here...
but I really wish I could talk with someone right now....

oh well

sigh

I'm out


No comments: