Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's go!

I want to go study at Gobelins next year. Far fetched dream much? But this is a place I WANT to go and what to do about it? Well giving it my absolute best is what! 

What else is there for this kid to do? I need to improve on my drawing skills and animation skills and learn French....not that tough right? This is a dream, to go to Gobelins and study there for a year. And I will get there! No more slacking off and wasting time ruminating about things...gotta draw and animate! Because this, is a fight worth fighting for! Have I ever given anything my absolute best? I don't really know, but if there really is such a thing as absolute best, then I'd like to give it my absolute best for this! I want to prove to myself that yeah if I get off my laziness and do my best, I can make this happen...

So yeah....first thing's first...gotta finish my film :D
And yesterday I started practicing hands..so gotta continue that. 
And um learn French!



OKAY LET'S DO THIS! HWAAA

No comments: