Sunday, May 13, 2012

EXAMS! They be here!

Arr me exams are literally knocking at ze door. Now to welcome em I s'pose. So tomorrow's my physics paper 4 exam. And boy the last 2 days have been sure as heck tiring. Been eatin, sleepin, drinking physics. Not just me, my friend Holly too. Whowee it's been crazy. And guess what happened today? Just GUESS. I lost my passport. Guess it's around here and there somewhere but we searched everywhere and couldn't find it. And then mum had to go to British Council and get an approval thingy on a photocopy of my passport. I was lucky that I had scans of my passport from last year. But if I didn't then it'd be terrible *shudders* Everyone got so worried. I felt really pissed at myself for not keeping track of my passport properly. But yeah I'm glad that I got my passport photocopy.

On other news I've been missing my colour pencils loads. Oh well. I better go sleep now. It's almost 2. Sheesh! I got an exam tomorrow. Gotta do really well and kick some wacky kids' butts and make my mum happy! Hi-yahh!

Wish me luck guys
See ya
G'night
Mony.

No comments: