Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Wishes


This song. Is. Epic.
'Nough sed.

Pokemon Best Wishes is AWESOME...*sniff* Was watching it earlier this year but then kinda got busy so paused for a while...and then didn't get around to watching again until the other day. Great to watch Pokemon again he he. But because of the shitty powercuts I'm having to load the episodes like atleast 3 times a day before I can actually watch it. Sucks but oh well.

By the way Rica Matsumoto is awesome:

She sings with so much energy and lookit those oshawott caps *wants*
Pokemon, Gotta love em all!
XD

By the way, today came across this really cool artist on Pixiv. Here's the link to their gallery: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=97298 The name they go by is Yuui-ichi. I really liked these two pictures a lot:
All those ghost pokemons. Anyway I love the colouring style, it's like painterly but also kinda chunky and unblended at the same time. Very cool. And the drawing style is also quite stylised, really awesome.


Gotta love 8-bit stuff. Not just that though, it's painted really nicely. Kinda reminds me of the "Pixels" short film. 

This picture really felt special to me, it shows the special bond Ash and Pikachu share. They look so happy, literally made me go d'awww XD I really love it.

Brings back memories of when I first started watching Pokemon :') That was 2003..wow been almost 10 years eh. Awesome :D

Well I better go now heh.
I don't think I've featured any art here before, but I've linked to artists before. Well since I'm posting something pokemon related so I thought I should embed this nice pokemon artwork..and their other stuff was so nice so I thought I'll embed em too.

See ya
Ciao
Mony

No comments: