Monday, May 21, 2012

3 down and 3 more to go!

Yep the title basically says it all. Got 3 more exams left...Well my exams have been OKAY. But I gotta do really really well in my next 3 exams. There's quite a lot to revise for chemistry but I know if I try I can do it! I ain't lettin no shitty negative thoughts bog me down. No sirry, ain't lettin em get me down. I got my dreams to fulfill so I gotta keep moving forwards. And not let any petty negative or shitty thoughts get me down. They're not even MY thoughts! So why should I let em make ME feel wacky? I've had enough of them shitty thoughts trying to annoy me for the last few years. Ain't letting em annoy me anymore.

I'll do my best and not worry because worrying sucks big time and it NEVER EVER helps. Seriously, I speak from experience. So yeah I ain't lettin no shitty negative thoughts bug me. SCREW YOU SHITTY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS!  I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

Hmm *cough*
Well I had ta get that out.
Sometimes it might be a bit pressurising what with all these worries an all about getting good grades and stuff...but seriously I ain't worrying. Because it never helps. I'll do my best and let's hope I can finish my A-levels this time with good grades. It's been draggin on for so long...I didn't think A-levels would drag on for this long. But whatever, we'll conquer this A-level shit! YEAUH! And get really good grades too! I know I can do it, if I stay calm and give it my best! Gotta kick some wacky kids' butts and make my mum happy too! HI-YAAH!

So yeah..

Here's some nice relaxing music:




Well I gotta sleep now
Got lotsa chemistry to study...yeah it always seems to be chemistry. That subject....its like never ending or something. Seriously :I Oh well.
See ya
Mony

No comments: