Friday, March 16, 2012

Hmm I feel like ranting a bit. So here goes..
It seems to me, always whenever something happens..like me getting crappy grades for example (it's mostly that where this applies)..guess who gets blamed. Well not who, it's "what". And that what is art. Yeah it's always art that gets blamed. "You draw too much and your exams are near" "Khali chhobi akay" (means always keeps drawing) and stuff like that keeps being repeated over and over again. I know I'm the oldest kid in the family and everyone's worried, they want me to do well in my exams...that's completely normal. But why blame drawing though? I WISH I drew too much, wish I HAD TIME to draw too much. If I did draw too much then my gallery would be filled with lots of drawings..lots of complete drawings. I wish I could see all these drawings and I'd prolly have improved more. And the stuff that I drew wouNot a bunch of crap drawn in 5 or 30 minutes. That too hardly happens. I struggle with my drawings a lot, but I keep at it because firstly I love to draw and secondly I know that with practice, I will get better at it. All the doodles on the sides/margins of my copies, I don't even pay any attention to them. They just happen and it's not because I'm not paying attention or anything..it's something pretty much on the subconscious level. Wish folks would try ta understand D8

 I JUST WISH ART WOULDN'T KEEP GETTING BLAMED. IT AIN'T ART'S FAULT dammit.

Yeah
'nough said

No comments: