Friday, March 16, 2012

Digimon epicness



Ahh the good old days of digimon..Well it still is sorta, but the new seasons ain't as awesome as the first one.. anyway. Man this brings back so many memories, watching digimon everyday was something I REALLY looked forward to back in 2004 when I was in class5. And let me tell ya class 5 for me sucked. Digimon was one of the things that made my days better back then. Been wanting to draw something digimon related for ages..haven't gotten around to it though.. me and my shitty laziness *kicks self*

Must watch digimon again. Yeah.
This song too:



Well I gots ta go now.
Wouldja lookit the time, I still need to shower and cook my noodle meal. I fast on Fridays so I don't have ta go to the gym he he. Dayum I better run.

See ya
Ciao
Mony


No comments: