Thursday, July 15, 2010

Iscribble :D

So yeah, I joined iscribble two days ago, and my does that place rock or what! Its really fun doodling randomly there XD I haven't even worked on my normal drawings in the last two days. But yeah, I'll finish off some of my drawings tomorrow and go to iscribble later in the night XD I'm currently trying to get enough points so that I could become a reg there, yeah. Oh well. And this is what me and two of my friends Susi and Koollan, worked on for like 30+ hours on and off XD I basically did the grass, the clouds, the tree to the left and some other details, while Susi drew the whole thing..the concept sketch and lines were basically hers. She drew the cute creature. And we all brainstormed and decided on colours and what not XD And Koollan, cleaned up and helped colour the sun, he drew that EPIC ninja-shroom :D and put the two of us in a sort of competitive mood so that we could hurry up and finish it XD It was crazy fun working on this! Seriously, I had a blast working on this with the two of them. You guys rock ^


And here's a dump of my in between scribbles:



And,today's the second time I saw a fanart of the "No, thankyou" ending theme for K-On, and it kinda piqued my curiosity. I didn't think about it too much and was thinking of watching the whole thing and well ofcourse I'd be seeing the ed then right. But well I just went and checked it out and it really is very cool. The animashunnn and the guitar and ofcourse Yoko Hikasa's voice is as cool as always..it rocks! Anyway, its a really cool ending theme. Enjoy.




And while waiting for the picture upload window in blogger to pop up (yeah it takes a while these days..beats me why), I drew this ultra quick and sloppy sketch of Mio from the vid.


Photoshop CS 5 with my intuos 4.

I am very sleepy now and its about time I went to bed. See ya.
Goodnight,
Mony

2 comments:

Zubuyer Kaolin said...

Hey this is really nice. I really like those expressions. Keep it up!

Noxmoony said...

Oh man I never noticed this..infact I didn't even know if I had any comments. Sorry about the lateness. Thanks so much. Really glad ya like em..it was prolly one of the best times of my life...scribbling with some friends over at iscribble all day and night, quite miss it. But it was awesome fun. Thanks again man, I'll keep at it!