Friday, July 9, 2010

Drawings

Urgh it's so effin hot today. AARGH Anyway, here are some of my newer drawings. All photoshop CS 5, cept the last one which is CS 3, with my intuos 4. Textures from Cgtextures.


This is Pupu, my half of an art trade with my friend Kermakala and I was supposed to draw this like almost a year ago. :|


I was pretty frustrated at how I didn't seem to be able to draw what I wanted to draw, the way I wanted to draw.. and so I just opened photoshop CS 5 and started painting with this totally random colour. I think it was a light peachy colour and then I added some blue and purple randomly..I was painting with this chalky brush (not the default chalky brush, but I use that a lot though, I love it) that I created from this texture and I dunno, it was very relaxing and slowly as I painted these shapes began to take form and then well this is how it turned out. I also added this random flower pattern. Yeah. I should do more of these, though it doesn't make a lotta sense.


Miku fanart, I wanted to do a sort of quick drawing of a face and then I ended up drawing miku and painting it all the way. But I must say, even though there are a lotta problems here, it was really fun and I learned a lot from painting this. Also I recorded the process, so here it is:

That's about it for now, and woah I finally participated in Chiutensity Club again and and AND I was finally able to upload something. Yay. Mission accomplished.. :3
Right then, time for me to hit the sack for the night.

G'night all.
Ciao
Mony

No comments: