Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need to develop my storyy

I do, I really do. I think I had this rough idea for a story I wanted to write and make a cool comic out of..I still do. I think I need to develop my story. Seriously, everyone has their original characters..EVERYONE..oh well its not because of that. I've always wanted to write this story that's set in this funky steampunk-fantasy world, with robots and stuff and make a cool comic series and stuff XD But its been what, 3-4 years since I last wrote anything even remotely related to that story. And then I have this idea for this other story. I must get into the habit of writing! And drawing more. Not to mention studying stuff before I get too far behind D: Anyhoo, I didn't have internet for the last 4 days and I just got it fixed yesterday. So here's something I whipped up.
No this isn't red riding hood. Its just a random character of mine, who I obviously need to develop, but yeah in a red hoodie. That's about it now.

See ya,
Ciao
Mony

No comments: