Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sketches



These a some random sketches I did yesterday, but kinda didn't get to upload it here. But there ya go. These are the most loose and random sketches that I can do, without them looking absolutely gibberish. Done with my pilot v5 pen and the black bits
in the glasses are filled with my v10 grip. Oh and the coloured doodle in the extreme right were done by Tzu the day before yesterday at school, when it was still a blank page. I just wrote the 'not's, violet and purple. Tzu wrote the 'not' after violet XD

Anyway these are mostly inspired by random stuffs around me, like my pooh mug, a pair of scissors, a picture of a bunch of bunnies on a pen, etc etc.

:)
These were fun. I should like to do more. Usually I do these sorta loose sketches on the corners and sides of my school copies or notebooks, while writing stuff. I never get around to scan them since they're too minuscule and it'd take ages for me to scan every single page and then filter out the tiny drawings from them. I guess having a sketchbook legitimises their existence.

XDD

Also today I finally became a member of the British council library. Cool place to read that. There I found a copy of web designer magazine. Its really cool, all the designs and colours in the magazine is inspiring me to draw a proper header for my bog and draw some colourful or funky flowy graphic illustrations....need to learn how to use illustrator properly.

Ah well, that's all for today.
Bye
Mony

No comments: