Friday, August 2, 2013

YOU

HEAR THIS

I ain't lettin no CRAPOLA EVER get me down

I'll complete my short film and work hard on my skills and GO TO GOBELINS NEXT YEAR

FOR REALSS

WON'T LET YOU DOWN BIG BRO AND ALL THE OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN SUPPORTING ME ALL THIS TIME

THIS LAME KID....Who they could've easily ignored and disregarded... but you know what?

They didn't. They believed in me when no one else would

and they've been there for me when no one else was

I promise you I'll give it my best, and get there and make you proud

I promise I won't let any negativity or crap people throw at me get me down

and that I'll never lose the light inside of me and give in to darkness

and to myself, I won't let you down either kiddo. We can do this...we've been dreaming of pursuing our dreams for so long...well now it's time to actually pursue them for reals

LET'S DO THIS!! THIS IS A BATTLE WORTH FIGHTING FOR.

No comments: