Wednesday, August 28, 2013

From the depths of despair you find hope..


Sup folks....it's been a while since my last post...and well I'm a lot better than I was that day, for sure. That was probably one of my lowest points during this month....but you know what I was so so so bored that day and so down...that I forced myself to draw again...and then managed to get rid of that stupid ass art block and the sorry state I was in..... So right now I'm drawing regularly again every now and then but I need to learn to be more free with drawing..... My big bro suggested recently that I should restart drawing itself.....starting from a circle....it's what he did to find his own style free...It's just that I need to find myself through the mess that is my drawing right now....and also be able to draw all the random things I feel like drawing. Need to get outta my restrictive comfort zone. But yes, life is good now you know.....I'm working on my short and there's another really cool news too....but I can't share it with anyone yet XD So that's gotten me really inspired and cheered up...and kinda nervous as well...I've never spoken in public ahahaha.... um wait I ain't spoilin it XDD

So yeah if things a looking down, and you're at the lowest point....you'll find hope somehow....my desperation to find something to do helped me get rid of my art block. That was something I hadn't really thought much about before...

At any rate, I just wanted to say...to anyone reading this (tho I dunno if anyone does): Hang in there...things will work out and you'll find a way to be happy. You'll find a way to be yourself. You'll find a way to live. You'll find hope. And inner peace XD

Ahem but I prolly won't feel very good about myself until I finish my short...I feel guilty that I haven't made any shorts in last few years..but there you go..it's a good driving force yeah? It keeps you moving and not stuck in one place..and that's good. Anyway but this short film is like a stepping stone for me...continuation of my journey I guess...journey to AWESOMENESS! XD

P.s - My animation development blog be here: MOVING ON

Anyway Imma run now
Ciao folks
Mony

No comments: