Friday, March 15, 2013

Yello!

Noodles is good yes? XD Maan I haven't updated in so long..but anyway it's mostly because of my laziness....

Anyway, today I watched treasure planet with my mum..it was really awesome! I was feeling pretty down these few days..like for no real reason. I'd get sudden bouts of sadness for no effin reason....and I was fine this morning, made myself a nice bowl of noodles ^ and was in a good mood and then suddenly what happened I dunno I felt like shit...urgh. So then I'm like screw this, I'm going to watch a movie with my mum since no one else was at home and she was free....so I watched Treasure Planet after wanting to for ages...Loved it! And I feel much better....also I feel inspired to really work on my story for my web comic...ya know the one that's been spinning around in my head for quite a while now....and it's been buzzing around in my head even more this past coupla days....so I gotta work on it or else I'll keep feeling lame...ehh it's an endless cycle I guess...maan why do I have to art block so bad? Just when I thought I was getting out of it I have to have another art block attack..well tell you what I ain't lettin it make me feel crappy anymore...I'm so sick of it...so I'm just going to work on my story and character designs....and also do fan art while I'm artblocking XD So first of is...Jim Hawkins! Whooo... and here have an old ass mouse drawn rapunzel fanart that I never finished....just because hah..

 And lookie here I has a daily doodle blog which I don't get around to updating daily...but I still update it from time to time..It's called Paper Nebulae

And here have a recently drawing picture that I ish kinda fond of:
Anyway, Moony over and out for now
Be back with some fanart stuff later..
Ciao!

No comments: