Sunday, March 24, 2013

And yet again I myself in the midst of another move...everytime I seem to get settled in a house we move to, it's time to move again! It's only been a year since I moved into our current house and yet tomorrow we move again.....How do I feel? Well tired is what...tired of moving. So often...But then again that's life for you and guess I got used to it....I'll quite miss my room, my balcony and the nice lantern and garden of the house opposite mine. It would stay lit for a good while during the night and it'd inspire me to think up fantasy stories and stuff...was pretty nice. We were supposed to move on the 26th, but my parents decided to move tomorrow...what is mental preparation :I

Oh well not much a kid can do really..gotta move on I suppose...

Well hope this move will be for the better. Hmm...

Anyway, moving on...

geez I've been slacking off so much....haven't made any full drawings, any animations nor any 3D models in the last coupla months....(although I do have some in the works...BUT NONE OF THEM ARE COMPLETE DAMMIT :I) Meh I really need to get a grip and work harder...MUST.NOT.SLACK.OFF. AAARR!!

But for now I gots ta run...need ta get some sleep -..-

G'night!
*runs off*

No comments: