Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Noodley bowl! Almost done XD

Yeah after Maya crashed the other day, I had to remodel some of the toppings again. Which was a major pain in the butts... But who cares, almost done! Well the modeling is fully done. But it's the render...needs some more work. Just need to tweak some stuff and re-render it. Plus this here's a test render to test out the different render passes....I'll try to finish it up fully tonight or something. I mean I'm still not sure about this background...so yeah. Hmm it may not be the best picture ever, but it's like my 3rd proper model or something..and render...so uh I'm kinda fond of this XD

But yeah, this be done in Maya, rendered in Mental Ray and adjustments in Photoshop CS5.

Wooooo
Sorry I haven't slept all night and Imma go nuts any minute now... I better go ... *runs*

Ciao yo,
Mony

No comments: