Thursday, December 27, 2012

Lazy Summer Day Wip

Yo blog, sup. Been a while since I updated XD
But um it's so cold ...which makes me lazeh and I've been busy with work so haven't gotten around to updating much. So today I started drawing something and here be some wips:









Hmm it's not done yet...gotta shade it up and finish painting it an all XD But it's being lotsa fun painting this. I've been wanting to paint a picture like this forever heh. So I'm glad I'm finally getting around to painting it. And boy is it cold these days...sheesh. Makin me miss the summer quite a bit. I feel like doing what this kid here's doin...lying under the shade of a tree and listening to music and doodling and writing stories and stuff....aaah summer where are thou... Tho I do like winter fo sho XD It's just that my hands get so cold during winter that it becomes tough for me to work on stuff. Anyways that aside recently got Photoshop CS6 and it's pretty frickin cool. It's a significant update particularly because of the autosave and recovery feature which I've been badly needing for a long time. This is being painted in Photoshop CS6 and it works pretty smooth without any lag even at hi res. Love it! And the new pencil brushes are uber kewl too....haven't checked out all the new features yet...but Iris blur is really neat.

Aaanyway I better go sleep now...it's frickin 7am in the mornin fer cryin out loud. Yikes!

G'night
Mony


No comments: