Thursday, November 8, 2012

WIP! And stuff

Kay so it's been a while since I updated properly and stuff...well that's mostly because I ain't got internet at home and I get kinda lazy bout updating from work...but well I thought I'd update with something more substantial than a random piece of writing that popped in my mind one rainy day... XD So here's something I started painting last night....I felt pretty awake last night instead of feeling uber sleepy and tired for a change as I took a nap right after I got home from work..so felt kinda inspired and I started painting something inspired by warm fuzzy feelings you get when you drink something warm during winter time...since it's almost winter here. And I was liking how it was going so I kept at it and this is what I have so far:


It's far from done..about like 30% done I'd say. I made some custom brushes in Photoshop and it's really fun to paint with them. Trying to incorporate some brush textures within this picture...it's being fun to work on so I hope to finish it up soon...dayum why do I fail at drawing hands so baaad...must draw moar hands lol. Oh well. Photoshop CS5 with me intuos4.

 Aside from here's some stuff I sketched recently:







Done in Photoshop CS5 with me intuos4. First one was done in Open Canvas a bit I guess...Last 2 are most recent..dates are on the pictures. Need to work oh my lighting skills AAAAAARGH

Right that's about it for now.
I'll try to update with more stuff later

Gotta run,
See ya
Mony signin off *runs*

No comments: