Monday, November 26, 2012

Staedtler Triplus fineliners get! XD

YUSS! I finally got em! Weehoooooo 8D


So the other day I finally splurged and uh bought myself these...the staedtler triplus fineliner 12 set and became broke ha ha. Oh well somethings are worth bein broke for. I guess...especially if you've wanted em for a long ass time. And I tried em out yesterday...lemme tell ya they are awesome! Worth every penny I say..the ink laydown is so smooth and the colours are vibrant and the right shades too. The yellow is yellow and the apple green is apple green....not fluorescent. Which is a relief since I'm tired to buying pens of those shades that turn out to be fluorescent even when they're not supposed to be.



 The bunneh looks kinda weird, but moving on....I was trying them triplus fineliners out yesterday and they be awesome. I didn't have much time yesterday so didn't get to doodle more with them, but I'm looking forward to doodling more with em today. So glad I got em....wooooo. Now to draw more with em...and yay for colourful linearts XD

Some more pikchars:




And here's somethin I'm workin on, a kid wearin a froggy t-shirt. I'm thinkin of making a buncha kids wearing different t-shirts....cause t-shirts are awesome and stuff :3

I kinda liek the frog I guess.....So yeah. Since I am done with work for now, I can start working on my Ten CG Challenge entry again...AAAAH I'm so running late.....gotta get it done in time. Oh well.

Oh and excuse the blurry pictures....took em with my phone and sometimes it has trouble focusing and my hand is shakey too...uh yeah.

Well that's about it for now
See ya
Ciao

No comments: