Wednesday, July 11, 2012

River through the mountains


Well this was a bit of an experiment..was trying out a different style of painting environments..inspired by those cool environment concept art with all those sharp shapes and forms and textures integrated within em. Was pretty fun doing this. But I gotta do more of these so I can capture the fleeting images that pop up raindomly in my mind fast enough..like you know capture their essence? The mood and atmosphere and feel of it I guess..well I want to but I finish one painting and then I get distracted lol. Hmm me and my shitty ass laziness..sheesh. Anyway I'll try to paint more stuff..be it quickies. Another problem of doing quickies more these days is that I find I get lazy about spending more time on a painting..I do have some stuff that I want to take my time with painting..but I tend to get too impatient over them. But I'll just keep at it anyway heh.

And this completes this edition of Moony's art dumppp..UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Well I gotsa ta run
See yaa
Ciao

No comments: