Friday, July 13, 2012

Blue city


Paper flying all over the place
New you are to this place
There are rabbits also acting with much grace
Which way to go?
Which way to go?
You wonder with a questioned look on your face




I wrote that up randomly just now he he 
Anyway so here's something I doodled today..it's kinda random but was pretty fun. I did draw it pretty small though since it was a quicky doodle and Photoshop was a bit slow with this brush I made and I painted this with that..so I guess I might enlarge it and paint over and stuff..but I kinda like it as it is.

This is something a bit random but here goes: If you feel happy suddenly..for no reason...then don't hold yourself back and just enjoy the moment. Take it all in and just feel happy even if for a scant few seconds..yeahh.

Welll it's pretty late, I better go sleep.
G'night
Mony

No comments: